INTERNATIONAL & CROSS-BORDER
We understand complexities and adopt the right legal solutions.
We work side by side with our clients in all aspects of their international growth, with particular focus on law, tax, accounting, auditing and business agreements. Expanding your activity or your assets into foreign territories can be a daunting and complicated prospect. Our advisory team is proactive in assisting clients in all the stages from planning to implementation
We tackle legal complexities head on, by offering advice on risk, and how to avoid it.
What we do
- Tax & legal advisory for internationalization and cross border transactions
- Transfer Pricing
- International company agreements and joint ventures
- Company law and governance
- Coordinate legal advice across different countries or jurisdictions.
- Provide assistance following the overseas death of a family member or friend.
- Notarise and legalise (with apostille) documentation..
- Project management of complex multi-national estates
- Company law
Our team has many years’ experience of advising foreign clients, many of them SMEs or family businesses, on their business operations, commercial transactions and cross-border estate planning.
Our professionals speak multiple languages including English, Italian, French, Spanish, German and Cantonese .
We can count on an established network of correspondents with a vast experience in complex cross – border issues.
Stradone San Fermo, 14
38, Craven Street WC2N 5NG
133 Cecil Street, #11-02 Keck Seng Tower