The firm Belluzzo & Partners is a Professional Association of Accountants and Lawyers, who performs its professional activities in compliance with current regulation and practices.
Belluzzo & Partners also operates in Great Britain as Belluzzo & Partners LLP, where it performs its professional activities in compliance with current regulation and practices.
Professional activities are conducted in the interest of the client, who frequently count on the support and synergy of some of the leading international companies and companies. Such collaborations are considered and decided upon with the client in order to optimise the results expected from consultation.
The company has established effective relations and cooperation over time in major jurisdictions worldwide, in the following sectors:
- Notary services;
- Trust and fiduciary services;
- Administrative and accounting services;
- Control and business planning;
- Financial statements;
- Employment advice.
The company is supported by a selected network of correspondents in the major financial and global markets, as well as having to handle the professional cooperation of some of the most important researchers and academics.
On this basis, the company is able to foster client relationships so prevailing needs can be satisfied, such as:
- Outsourcing of administration and accounting;
- Corporate Secretary;
- Planning and management control;
- Trust company activities;
- Support and services in special projects;
- Training, research and development;
- Assistance in special finance transactions – financial engineering;
- Foreigners residing in Italy or the UK, with a particular focus on property, finance, and artistic and cultural activities;
- Family office services.
38, Craven Street
160 Robinson Road,
#20-08 SBF Center